Find the best riads

Booking.com

Introducing - Morocco Riad and other Accommodation Blog




Everything you need to know about Riads



I have decided to migrate all my existing blogs to my new blog, pimping them up with some lovely new photos and will be soon adding new content to this. The series will not only cover Riads, I will be introducing all sorts of accommodation over here, but first thing first, let's learn about Riads as the specialty accommodation in Morocco. 

After a longer contemplation period and while finishing my mega series on the 10 Places you wouldn’t think exist in Morocco I got a great idea: to talk about the traditional form of Moroccan Accommodation, the Riads. This is a topic less covered and that’s why I feel I can provide you with lots of information, help you to choose the best Riads to your taste and also to tell you about what really makes a Riad.

I will also talk about other lesser known forms of accommodations, such as the Dar or the Bab and the Dwara so you will learn how to differentiate among all these and what you ought to look for when choosing. I also want to talk about all the pros and cons of staying at a Riad  and I will also discuss on all the misconceptions (which we can mainly thank for the Western investors and the Western media) and last but not least I will also represent you with my personal choice of the best Riads in Morocco  - especially concentrating on the popular regions, such as Fez, Marrakech and will try to make the lesser known Rabat also popular ( it’s really a place where I would live!)  In the end I will also go to other more or less popular places and will show you where best to stay there. This will also be in connection or in parallel with my other series on the most beautiful Moroccan beach cities.

Most importantly, a Riad is just a great form of staying in Morocco and as a tourist this is by far the closest you can get to Moroccan culture – given you choose your Riad wisely. That’s where I’d like my articles to help you.

I hope you guys will enjoy this series which I will try to work on releasing a new article on a daily basis. 

I would also like to ask everyone loving or having an interest in Morocco to go ahead and give a follow to my blogs. 

I will also make a separate Pinterest Album trying to feature all the Riads and Dars and Babs I’d like to represent to you guys, so I hope everyone will like this new project. I m looking forward to your opinions, notes, comments in the comment section down below.


Please follow my Pinterest albums especially the Morocco Riads album I have specifically created for this blog.

Ask, comment, suggest, I would love to hear from all of you!!

Happy Weekend Everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts

Check out the best deals

Booking.com